Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 11. Juli 2014

Pollack: ‘I’ve been meeting with both sides on a daily basis’

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pollack: ‘I’ve been meeting with both sides on a daily basis’

Special master Daniel Pollack (file photo).
Special master Daniel Pollack revealed he has been talking with holdout and Argentine lawyers “on a daily basis”, one day before an Economy Ministry committee travels to New York to meet the mediator in the vulture funds case for the second time.
“Since the first meeting on Monday I have spoken with bondholder lawyers. I met with Robert Cohen [NML Capital representative], but not only with him. I also spoke with other bondholder representatives and with Argentine lawyers as well, on a daily basis” Pollack said.
Tomorrow Pollack will hold a second meeting with the Argentine committee. On this occasion, both parts, holdouts and the Argentine Economy Ministry representatives, will be present.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen